- 8 slices bacon, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into 2 1/2-inch strips
- 1 17.3-ounce package frozen puff-pastry sheets, thawed
- 4 ounces fontina or Swiss cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375° F. Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings and return to medium heat. Add the leeks and cook for 3 minutes.
- Unfold the puff pastry and place on 2 parchment-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle with the cheese and scatter the leeks and bacon over the tops. Bake until the pastry is golden brown and crisp, about 25 minutes.