Baby Spinach Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 5-ounce bags (about 10 cups) prewashed baby spinach
- 1 English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) crumbled Feta or goat cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and cumin. Whisk together to combine well. Add the spinach, cucumber, and cheese. Toss to mix well and season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.
- Per Serving
- Calories 140
- Calcium 164mg
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Cholesterol 22mg
- Fat 12g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 5mg
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 307mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Keep cheese in the vegetable drawer with an unwrapped head of lettuce, which will provide the right level of humidity.