- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 5-ounce bags (about 10 cups) prewashed baby spinach
- 1 English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) crumbled Feta or goat cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and cumin. Whisk together to combine well. Add the spinach, cucumber, and cheese. Toss to mix well and season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.