Baby Potato and Watercress Salad
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Place the potatoes in a large pot with enough cold water to cover and bring to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Drain, run under cold water to cool, and cut in half.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a large saucepan with enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover the saucepan, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Peel and roughly chop.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, shallots, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper until smooth.
- Add the potatoes, eggs, watercress, and chives and toss to coat.
- Per Serving
- Calories 441Calories From Fat 53%
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 150mg
- Sodium 360mg
- Protein 11mg
- Carbohydrate 43g
- Fiber 4g
- Calcium 116mg
- Iron 3mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Choose firm potatoes that are free of sprouts. Avoid ones with a greenish tint; they can be bitter.