- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- 1tablespoon paprika
- 1teaspoon dry mustard
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4pounds baby-back ribs (2 to 3 racks)
- 1/2cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4cup honey
- Heat oven to 275° F. Make the rub: In a small bowl, combine the sugar, paprika, dry mustard, oregano, 2 teaspoons salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Place the ribs on a large rimmed baking sheet. Rub the ribs with the spice mixture and tightly cover the baking sheet with foil. Bake until tender and the meat easily pulls away from the bone, 2 to 2 ½ hours.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: In a small bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, vinegar, and honey. Transfer ½ cup of the sauce into a small bowl for serving.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill the ribs, basting with the remaining sauce and turning occasionally, until just beginning to char, 4 to 5 minutes. Serve with the reserved sauce.