Avocado and Chickpea Salad With Halibut
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Season the fish with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place in a large skillet with enough water to reach halfway up the sides of the fish.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook the fish, covered, until opaque throughout, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to a plate and refrigerate until cool, about 15 minutes. Using a fork, flake the fish into large pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, mustard, cilantro, ½ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Toss the dressing with the mixed greens, chickpeas, avocado, and onion. Divide among plates and top with the fish.
- Per Serving
- Calories 411Calories From Fat 212
- Fat 24g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 39mg
- Sodium 760mg
- Protein 31g
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 9g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 87mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .