- 1 sheet frozen puff-pastry, thawed
- 1 10-ounce log goat cheese
- 1 1/2pounds asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Roll out the pastry into a 10-by-18-inch rectangle. Leaving a 1-inch border, prick the surface of the pastry all over with a fork. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden, then remove from oven.
- Spread the cheese over the pastry. Lay the asparagus on top of the cheese. Brush with the oil and sprinkle with the zest, salt, and pepper. Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.