- 1pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheet
- 1pound asparagus, halved crosswise and lengthwise
- 5ounces cremini or button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2cups ricotta
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2cups baby arugula
- 2teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven to 400° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the dough with the asparagus, mushrooms, and garlic, then the ricotta, Parmesan, and 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Bake, switching the pans halfway through, until the crust is golden brown and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the arugula with the lemon juice, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Top the pizzas with the arugula just before serving.