Ham and Asparagus Quiche
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 pound baked or deli ham, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 bunch asparagus (14 ounces), chopped
- 4 ounces Gruyère, grated (1 cup)
- 1 store-bought 9-inch piecrust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- Heat oven to 325° F. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, half-and-half, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper until combined.
- Mix in the ham, asparagus, and Gruyère. Pour into the prebaked piecrust and bake until set, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the greens and tomatoes and toss to coat. Serve with the quiche.
- Per Serving
- Calories 652
- Fat 45g
- Sat Fat 19g
- Cholesterol 287mg
- Sodium 1,234mg
- Protein 27g
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 376mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .