- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 small bunches (about 1 3/4 pounds) asparagus, trimmed
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 350° F. Place the prosciutto in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake until crisped, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the asparagus and cook until tender, 3 to 5 minutes, depending on thickness. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Drain again and pat dry.
- Cut the asparagus into 2-inch pieces. Transfer to a bowl. Add the oil, salt, and pepper and toss. Break the prosciutto into pieces and sprinkle over the asparagus.