- 1cup brown rice
- 1cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4pound baked or deli ham, chopped (1 cup)
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2tablespoons chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- Separately, cook the rice and edamame according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oils, red pepper, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Add the rice, edamame, ham, radishes, and scallions and toss to combine. Top with the peanuts.