- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 pound baked or deli ham, chopped (1 cup)
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- Separately, cook the rice and edamame according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oils, red pepper, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Add the rice, edamame, ham, radishes, and scallions and toss to combine. Top with the peanuts.