Asian Beef and Mango Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head Boston lettuce, torn
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, cut into thin strips
- 1 mango, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the hoisin, 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, and the Sriracha.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, the remaining teaspoon of soy sauce, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the lettuce, cucumbers, mango, cooked beef, cilantro, and peanuts among bowls. Drizzle with the dressing.
- Per Serving
- Calories 347
- Fat 18g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 69mg
- Sodium 580mg
- Protein 27g
- Carbohydrate 21g
- Sugar 13g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 66mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Sriracha, with its distinctive rooster logo and green cap, can be found with other chili sauces in most supermarkets. You can also use Tabasco sauce.