- 1pound ground beef
- 2tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1tablespoon canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head Boston lettuce, torn
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, cut into thin strips
- 1 mango, cut into thin strips
- 1/2cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1/4cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the hoisin, 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, and the Sriracha.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, the remaining teaspoon of soy sauce, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the lettuce, cucumbers, mango, cooked beef, cilantro, and peanuts among bowls. Drizzle with the dressing.