Asian Beef and Cabbage Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes; stir in the plum sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, the remaining 3 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cabbage, scallions, carrots, and cilantro and toss to combine. Serve with the beef.
- Per Serving
- Calories 367Calories From Fat 209
- Protein 24g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Calcium 78mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 442mg
- Cholesterol 69mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .