- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup plum sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 4 sliced scallions
- 2 large carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes; stir in the plum sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, the remaining 3 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cabbage, scallions, carrots, and cilantro and toss to combine. Serve with the beef.