- kosher salt and black pepper
- 46-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1teaspoon honey
- 2 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (about 6 cups)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch small radishes, thinly sliced
- bread (optional)
- Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water. Bring to a boil and add 1 tablespoon salt.
- Add the chicken, reduce heat to medium, and gently simmer until cooked through, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, honey, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the arugula among bowls and top with the chicken, avocado, and radishes. Drizzle with the vinaigrette. Serve with the bread (if desired).