- 1tablespoon maple syrup
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8teaspoon black pepper
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8cups arugula leaves
- 1 pear, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2cup (3 ounces) blue cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Whisking constantly, slowly add the oil; set aside.
- Arrange the arugula on individual plates and top with the pear and cheese. Drizzle with the vinaigrette.