- 1/4 cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 bunches arugula (6 cups)
- 1 peach, sliced
- 2 ounces sharp white Cheddar, cut into chunks
- Heat oven to 350° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toast the pecans, tossing once, until fragrant, 4 to 5 minutes; let cool, then chop.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Add the arugula, peach, Cheddar, and pecans and toss to coat.