- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup roughly chopped marinated artichokes
- 4 ounces sardines, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 ounces pecorino, finely grated (about 3⁄4 cup), plus more for serving
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, combine the artichokes, sardines, pecorino, parsley, almonds, oil, lemon juice, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve topped with additional pecorino.