Artichoke Pizzas With Lemony Green Bean Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 pita breads, split horizontally
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 6-ounce jar artichokes, drained and cut in half
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar (6 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 9-ounce package frozen French-cut green beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat broiler. Arrange the pita halves cut-side up on a broilerproof sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and broil until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with the red peppers, artichokes, almonds, Cheddar, and oregano. Broil until the cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide the green beans among bowls. Drizzle with the lemon juice and the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the pizzas.
- Per Serving
- Calories 457Calories From Fat 56%
- Protein 18g
- Carbohydrate 33g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 5g
- Fat 28g
- Sat Fat 11g
- Sodium 1193mg
- Cholesterol 44mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .