- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick; about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Add the apricot preserves and vinegar to the skillet and cook, turning the pork once, until the apricot mixture coats the pork, 1 to 2 minutes more.