Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound thinly sliced cured meats (such as prosciutto, salami, and mortadella)
- 1 4-ounce piece Parmesan or some other hard cheese
- 8 ounces bocconcini (small balls of fresh mozzarella)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 cup assorted olives
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- bread sticks and/or crackers, for serving
- Arrange the cured meats, Parmesan, bocconcini, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and artichoke hearts on a large platter and in bowls. Serve with the bread sticks and/or crackers.
- Per Serving
- Calories 391
- Fat 29g
- Sat Fat 13g
- Cholesterol 85mg
- Sodium 1,614mg
- Protein 24g
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 376mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The platter can be prepared up to 1 hour in advance; keep at room temperature, covered with plastic wrap.