- 3 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 ounces ricotta
- 1 1/2 pounds dry cured meats (such as dry sausage, sopressata, and coppa), thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 loaves Italian bread, sliced
- 2 cups mixed olives
- Heat oven to 450° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the tomatoes with the oregano, 3 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast, tossing once, until the tomatoes burst, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Drizzle the ricotta with the remaining oil; sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve the meats with the bread, ricotta, tomatoes, and olives.