- 1pound thinly sliced cured meats (such as prosciutto, salami, and mortadella)
- 1 4-ounce piece Parmesan or some other hard cheese
- 8ounces bocconcini (small balls of fresh mozzarella)
- 1/2cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1cup assorted olives
- 1cup marinated artichoke hearts
- bread sticks and/or crackers, for serving
- Arrange the cured meats, Parmesan, bocconcini, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and artichoke hearts on a large platter and in bowls. Serve with the bread sticks and/or crackers.