- 1 large bunch or 10-ounce bag arugula
- 112-ounce jar marinated roasted red peppers, drained and torn into bite-size pieces
- 112-ounce jar giardiniera (mixed pickled vegetables), drained
- 12ounces Parmesan, crumbled into bite-size pieces
- 1pound bocconcini (baby mozzarella balls) or one 1-pound ball of fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16-ounce package thinly sliced salami, cut into bite-size pieces
- 8ounces bresaola (air-dried salted beef) or prosciutto, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Place 1 large handful of the arugula on each of 6 dinner plates.
- Arrange some of the peppers, giardiniera, Parmesan, mozzarella, salami, and bresaola on top of each pile of greens.
- Drizzle the salads with the olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss.