- 4 slices ciabatta bread or 2 sturdy sandwich rolls, sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teapoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices proscuitto de parma
- 4 slices soppressata
- 2 large slices roasted red pepper
- 3 pepperoncini, de-stemmed and roughly chopped
- 4 slices Parmigiano Reggiano
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Drizzle 2 slices of ciabatta (or 2 split rolls) with olive oil and vinegar. Layer on the proscuitto, soppressata, red peppers, pepperoncini, and the Parmegiano. Season with salt and pepper. Sandwich with the remaining slices and press down gently but firmly.
- Wrap sandwiches tightly with plastic film or wax paper if you are packing them, or serve immediately.