Angel Hair With Spicy Shrimp
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return pasta to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute (do not let it brown).
- Add the shrimp, wine, red pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt. Simmer until the shrimp are opaque, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the butter.
- Toss the pasta with the shrimp mixture.
- Per Serving
- Calories 540Calories From Fat 21%
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 187mg
- Carbohydrate 67g
- Sodium 456mg
- Protein 34g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Real Simple is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit choosemyplate.gov.