- 12ounces angel hair pasta or spaghetti (3/4 of a box)
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 3/4cup dry white wine
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt
- 2tablespoons butter
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return pasta to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute (do not let it brown).
- Add the shrimp, wine, red pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt. Simmer until the shrimp are opaque, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the butter.
- Toss the pasta with the shrimp mixture.