- Agree on a host.
- Pick a date.
checklists to your profile.
From booking the reception to packing for the honeymoon, all you need for planning the perfect celebration.
To build your veil-to-toe look, complete these steps.
Make a "look book."Tear out pictures from magazines, compile photos from friends’ weddings, and round up fabric swatches and anything else that may help you communicate your taste to the sales staff or dressmaker. Paste everything into an album or a blank book.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Talk to your officiant.
- Set expectations with your fiance.
- Airline boarding passes and other travel tickets
- Passport, visas
- Bride having her hair styled and makeup applied
- Bride’s gown hanging on a padded hanger, spread on the bed, or draped over a chair
- Help the groom choose tuxes.
- Organize groomsmen’s fittings.