- Make a "look book."
- Determine your budget.
checklists to your profile.
From booking the reception to packing for the honeymoon, all you need for planning the perfect celebration.
Kick off your wedding celebrations with a fabulous engagement party.
Agree on a host.Traditionally, the bride’s family throws the engagement party, but often the groom’s family likes to share in the festivities by cohosting the affair or holding one of its own. Part of the fun of an engagement party is letting your two families get to know each other.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Talk to your officiant.
- Set expectations with your fiance.
- Airline boarding passes and other travel tickets
- Passport, visas
- Bride having her hair styled and makeup applied
- Bride’s gown hanging on a padded hanger, spread on the bed, or draped over a chair
- Help the groom choose tuxes.
- Organize groomsmen’s fittings.