- Make a "look book."
- Determine your budget.
checklists to your profile.
From booking the reception to packing for the honeymoon, all you need for planning the perfect celebration.
Follow our step-by-step plan for hosting a stress-free dinner before your big day.
Book the venue.Tradition says that the groom’s family hosts the rehearsal dinner, which may or may not be true in your case. Even if the groom’s parents are taking the reins, you still need to offer options and be available to weigh in. Don’t feel constrained to go the restaurant route. A clambake on a beach or a burger fest at a bowling alley could be more fun, more you, and even more memorable.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Start a wedding folder or binder.
- Work out your budget.
- Bride having her hair styled and makeup applied
- Bride’s gown hanging on a padded hanger, spread on the bed, or draped over a chair
- Help the groom choose tuxes.
- Organize groomsmen’s fittings.