- Remove any ashes.
- Clean the grate.
New!Sign in to save
checklists to your profile.Return to all Checklists »
checklists to your profile.
Whether you need to deep-clean or just tidy up, make sure you have the right tools to get the job done.
The 20 things you need to keep your home clean and looking great.
Microfiber clothsGet started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Dust the furniture.
- Clean the upholstery.
- Dust the tops and the spines.
- Carefully rub dirty spots off cloth-covered books with a microfiber cloth.
- Pop off the blades and any other removable parts.
- Hand wash the blender carafe and the food-processor bowl using warm, soapy water.
- Smudge petroleum jelly on a cloth.
- Remove the lint trap.
- Dust the furnishings.
- Sanitize the telephone and remote controls.
- Make sure the stovetop is cool.
- With a damp paper towel, wipe crumbs off the stovetop.
- Wipe down the towel racks, toilet-paper holder, hooks, and other fixtures.
- Work around wall mountings, if necessary.
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Hypnosis for childbirth has garnered a lot of attention in recent years and eve...
Dress for the red carpet with celebrity dresses now on sale - Fashion Listen to ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
There was something extra special about the featured ideabooks this week. There...