- Remove any ashes.
- Clean the grate.
checklists to your profile.
Whether you need to deep-clean or just tidy up, make sure you have the right tools to get the job done.
Take your freezer from filthy to flawless in 20 minutes with this cleaning checklist.
Minutes 1 to 3:Unplug the refrigerator. Put on rubber gloves. Empty the ice from the freezer trays into a large cooler. Scrub the trays with water, liquid soap, and a sponge. Set aside to dry.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Dust the furniture.
- Clean the upholstery.
- Dust the tops and the spines.
- Carefully rub dirty spots off cloth-covered books with a microfiber cloth.
- Dust the outsides.
- “Clean” the insides.
- Pop off the blades and any other removable parts.
- Hand wash the blender carafe and the food-processor bowl using warm, soapy water.
- Smudge petroleum jelly on a cloth.
- Remove the lint trap.
- Dust the furnishings.
- Sanitize the telephone and remote controls.
- Make sure the stovetop is cool.
- With a damp paper towel, wipe crumbs off the stovetop.
- Wipe down the towel racks, toilet-paper holder, hooks, and other fixtures.
- Work around wall mountings, if necessary.