- Remove any ashes.
- Clean the grate.
New!Sign in to save
checklists to your profile.Return to all Checklists »
checklists to your profile.
Whether you need to deep-clean or just tidy up, make sure you have the right tools to get the job done.
Follow this step-by-step guide to efficiently clean your laundry room (in just a few hours, or over the course of a few days).
Run white vinegar through the washer.This will sanitize the inside and clear away soap scum.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Dust the furniture.
- Clean the upholstery.
- Dust the tops and the spines.
- Carefully rub dirty spots off cloth-covered books with a microfiber cloth.
- Pop off the blades and any other removable parts.
- Hand wash the blender carafe and the food-processor bowl using warm, soapy water.
- Smudge petroleum jelly on a cloth.
- Remove the lint trap.
- Dust the furnishings.
- Sanitize the telephone and remote controls.
- Make sure the stovetop is cool.
- With a damp paper towel, wipe crumbs off the stovetop.
- Wipe down the towel racks, toilet-paper holder, hooks, and other fixtures.
- Work around wall mountings, if necessary.
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Hong Kong has confirmed its second case of the deadly H7N9 bird flu, days after...
We know, we know... the novelty of chalkboard paint as a cool DIY material is pr...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
I must confess, I was not a huge fan of Pantones 2013 Color of the Year, Emera...