- Remove any ashes.
- Clean the grate.
checklists to your profile.
Whether you need to deep-clean or just tidy up, make sure you have the right tools to get the job done.
With the help of a few key tools, you can make your stovetop 10 times better in just 5 minutes.
Make sure the stovetop is cool.Remove the grates and the knobs (with an electric range, also take off the drip pans). Drop them into a few inches of hot, soapy water in the sink. Time: 30 seconds.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Dust the furniture.
- Clean the upholstery.
- Clean the tub and shower.
- Shine the mirror.
- Dust the outsides.
- “Clean” the insides.
- Clear out and wipe down the sink (5 minutes).
- Wipe down countertops and stove (1 minute).
- Dust the furnishings.
- Sanitize the telephone and remote controls.
- Wipe down the towel racks, toilet-paper holder, hooks, and other fixtures.
- Work around wall mountings, if necessary.