- Remove any ashes.
- Clean the grate.
New!Sign in to save
checklists to your profile.Return to all Checklists »
checklists to your profile.
Whether you need to deep-clean or just tidy up, make sure you have the right tools to get the job done.
A 12-step guide to thoroughly cleaning a nursery or child’s room in just a few hours, or over a few days.
Dust the furniture.Wipe down the crib or bed and all other furniture with cleaner and a cloth.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Remove the padded topper.
- Wipe down all sides of the changing table.
- Dust the tops and the spines.
- Carefully rub dirty spots off cloth-covered books with a microfiber cloth.
- Pop off the blades and any other removable parts.
- Hand wash the blender carafe and the food-processor bowl using warm, soapy water.
- Smudge petroleum jelly on a cloth.
- Remove the lint trap.
- Dust the furnishings.
- Sanitize the telephone and remote controls.
- Make sure the stovetop is cool.
- With a damp paper towel, wipe crumbs off the stovetop.
- Wipe down the towel racks, toilet-paper holder, hooks, and other fixtures.
- Work around wall mountings, if necessary.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
In the quest to stay healthy and happy, nothing is free: $350 to fill a cavity,...
In the heart of Soho sits a classic, New York apartment with a California soul. ...
from POPSUGAR Home
This week's worst-dressed list was filled with moments we'd like to fo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The countdown is on to Easter, and its time to lay down a strategy for the annu...