- Remove any ashes.
- Clean the grate.
New!Sign in to save
checklists to your profile.Return to all Checklists »
checklists to your profile.
Whether you need to deep-clean or just tidy up, make sure you have the right tools to get the job done.
Follow this checklist to de-clutter and dust in 15 minutes or less.
Minute 1:Put on an apron with pockets, and lay an old sheet around the base of the bookcase.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Dust the furniture.
- Clean the upholstery.
- Dust the tops and the spines.
- Carefully rub dirty spots off cloth-covered books with a microfiber cloth.
- Dust the outsides.
- “Clean” the insides.
- Pop off the blades and any other removable parts.
- Hand wash the blender carafe and the food-processor bowl using warm, soapy water.
- Smudge petroleum jelly on a cloth.
- Remove the lint trap.
- Dust the furnishings.
- Sanitize the telephone and remote controls.
- Make sure the stovetop is cool.
- With a damp paper towel, wipe crumbs off the stovetop.
- Wipe down the towel racks, toilet-paper holder, hooks, and other fixtures.
- Work around wall mountings, if necessary.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Your hunger is a mystery. Some days you eat what's on your plate and move on, w...
Leaving bright hues behind, Fall is the time to cozy up your bedding with heavy ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Sizzle, sizzle! No one can resist the titillating taste of bacon. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, many of the stories reminded me to open up my mind. I opene...