- Protect your Social Security number and card.
- Buy a shredder.
checklists to your profile.
Household & Finance
All the info you need to keep your money-managed and your household running smoothly.
The tools to keep on hand so you're ready for anything, from a flat to a fender-bender.
Aerosol tire inflatorPlug a small hole or a leak long enough to get to a garage. (Be sure the product doesn’t contain flammable gases, such as butane, propane, and isobutene.)Get started
most popular checklists
Popular Household & Finance Content
browse all checklists
- Record furniture and note when and where you purchased big-ticket electronic equipment, such as televisions and computers.
- Group together smaller items, such as DVDs and CDs.
- Know your area and what disasters are possible.
- Create a basic emergency supply kit.
- Transfer your balance to a low-rate card.
- Negotiate a lower rate.
- Health insurance premiums (for self-employed people, 100 percent deductible from gross income)
- Transportation expenses for trips to medical facilities or doctors’ offices