- Send the invitations.
- Plan a stress-free menu.
checklists to your profile.
Holidays & Entertaining
Company’s coming? The basics of entertaining, from how much to serve to stress-free party ideas.
The Seder is the most important event in the Passover celebration, but there’s more than a few components to this intricate ritual. Use this checklist to keep track of everything from the wine glasses to the prayer books for a seamless Seder.
Tablecloth and napkins.Passover is one of the most celebrated holidays in the Jewish faith, so it’s customary to dress up the table with an elegant tablecloth and cloth napkins.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Make an invitation list.
- Decide on a theme, if you want one.
- Choose a theme, if you want one.
- Extend invitations.
- 1. Create a holiday planning binder to stay on track over the holidays.
- 2. About a month before the holidays, write a list of the people for whom you will be buying gifts,
- Super Bowl decorations.
- Coolers, buckets, or small tubs for drinks.
- Discuss with your child what kind of party he or she wants.
- Decide whom to invite.
- Decide on the tone and theme of the club.
- Spread the word.
- Decide which recipes you want to make, keeping in mind that there’s only so much one person―and one kitchen―can do. If you really do need 10 side dishes, look for recipes that use the same oven temperature, so they can cook at the same time, says Bluysen.After you narrow down your menu, reread the recipes that remain. Most can be broken into steps that you can do ahead of time. Then make a list of what you want to get done on each of the days leading up to Thanksgiving, says Bluysen. “I really think if you go through it enough times, you will be more relaxed,” she says.
- Reserve a coatrack at a local party-rental supply.
- Have a spare key made.
- Make the bed with clean sheets.