- Make a list of everything you need.
- Plan your menu around what’s in season.
checklists to your profile.
Kitchen & Food
Stock your pantry with essential ingredients, find ways to streamline grocery shopping and dinner prep, and get lists of must-have kitchen tools.
Stock your pantry with a few basic ingredients to create an authentic Mexican meal.
AvocadoesThis rich, buttery fruit is a true Mexican staple. Avocado adds a Mexican flair to almost any dish, including such basics as sandwiches and salads.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Canned tomatoes
- Dried pasta
- Cocoa as the first ingredient.
- Cocoa percentage of at least 60 percent.
- Chili sauce
- Chinese mushrooms, dried
- Beans, dried
- Remove the grill lid and grill grate; open all air vents.
- Place a few pieces of crumpled newspaper in the bottom of the chimney, place the chimney on the bottom grill grate, and fill the upper chamber with charcoal or briquettes.
- Dried fruit