- Make a list of everything you need.
- Plan your menu around what’s in season.
New!Sign in to save
checklists to your profile.Return to all Checklists »
checklists to your profile.
Stock your pantry with essential ingredients, find ways to streamline grocery shopping and dinner prep, and get lists of must-have kitchen tools.
Don’t know where to get started in the kitchen? Follow these easy steps and tips.
Before starting, read the recipe all the way through. Then preheat the oven, if necessary.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Canned tomatoes.
- Dried pasta.
- Wash, trim, and chop vegetables and herbs.
- Peel and cut up potatoes.
- A dark-tinted glass bottle or a tin.
- “Extra virgin” on the label.
- Chili sauce:
- Chinese mushrooms, dried:
- Beans, canned:
- Beans, dried:
- Remove the grill lid and grill grate; open all air vents.
- Place a few pieces of crumpled newspaper in the bottom of the chimney, place the chimney on the bottom grill grate, and fill the upper chamber with charcoal or briquettes.
- Dried fruit:
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Young survivors of nonmelanoma skin cancer are at an increased risk for develop...
Prince William and Kate Middleton don't always vacation alone together, but...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Xeriscape is a landscape philosophy not a design style that can help you crea...