- Make a list of everything you need.
- Plan your menu around what’s in season.
New!Sign in to save
checklists to your profile.Return to all Checklists »
checklists to your profile.
Stock your pantry with essential ingredients, find ways to streamline grocery shopping and dinner prep, and get lists of must-have kitchen tools.
Ready to cook the second week of Month of Dinners recipes? Make your weekly trip to the supermarket a snap by using this shopping list.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Canned tomatoes.
- Dried pasta.
- Wash, trim, and chop vegetables and herbs.
- Peel and cut up potatoes.
- A dark-tinted glass bottle or a tin.
- “Extra virgin” on the label.
- Chili sauce:
- Chinese mushrooms, dried:
- Beans, canned:
- Beans, dried:
- Remove the grill lid and grill grate; open all air vents.
- Place a few pieces of crumpled newspaper in the bottom of the chimney, place the chimney on the bottom grill grate, and fill the upper chamber with charcoal or briquettes.
- Dried fruit:
Even though William Shakespeare would have turned 450 years old today, his plays...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Australian researchers are trying a novel way to boost the power of cochlear im...
This month, we asked you to ditch the cleaning for styling instead . . ....
from POPSUGAR Home
Like celebrity-endorsed fragrances, many a celebrity wine label have left us wan...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
A few decades ago, the only structure in a British garden was the trusty shed. ...