- Make a list of everything you need.
- Plan your menu around what’s in season.
checklists to your profile.
Stock your pantry with essential ingredients, find ways to streamline grocery shopping and dinner prep, and get lists of must-have kitchen tools.
Eating breakfast has been shown to help boost brainpower, manage weight, and improve nutrient intake. To help you start your day on the right foot, we have put together a list of great morning foods and drinks with some expert advice from Dawn Jackson Blatner, a registered dietitian and the author of The Flexitarian Diet.
Berries:Berries are low in calories and rich in vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants and phytonutrients, which have been shown to protect against heart disease and some cancers. Try adding a cup of fresh or unsweetened frozen strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries to your morning cereal, oatmeal, or yogurt.Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Canned tomatoes.
- Dried pasta.
- Wash, trim, and chop vegetables and herbs.
- Peel and cut up potatoes.
- A dark-tinted glass bottle or a tin.
- “Extra virgin” on the label.
- Chili sauce:
- Chinese mushrooms, dried:
- Beans, canned:
- Beans, dried:
- Thick, heavy sides and a tight-fitting lid to retain and conduct heat efficiently
- At least 2 burners
- Dried fruit: