- Changing table and changing pad
checklists to your profile.
Smart advice for keep your home in order and your family happy.
Keep your children safe when they’re in cyberspace.
Install filtering software on your computer.There are tons of different tools that can help block potentially harmful websites, e-mails, and instant messages from ever appearing on the screen. The type you should choose will vary based on your family’s needs and the age of your children; visit getnetwise.org for descriptions, links, and detailed tutorials on how to get the programs. (Good news for low-tech types: The instructions are written with real people in mind.)Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Do you want to live in your house for as long as possible? Are there things we need to do to your house so it’s safe and comfortable for you as you age? Can we make some of those changes now?
- Are you willing to move into a smaller place that’s easier to manage, like a condo? When?
- Research boarding options or sitters.
- If you plan to board your pet, visit your top two or three choices.
- Remove the padded topper.
- Wipe down all sides of the changing table.
- Discuss with your child what kind of party he or she wants and whom to invite.
- Pick a date.