- Changing table and changing pad
checklists to your profile.
Smart advice for keep your home in order and your family happy.
If your parents are still healthy and active, use this checklist of questions to help you prepare for a time when they may depend on you more.
Do you want to live in your house for as long as possible? Are there things we need to do to your house so it’s safe and comfortable for you as you age? Can we make some of those changes now?Get started
most popular checklists
browse all checklists
- Install filtering software on your computer.
- Enable SPAM filters on your kids’ e-mail accounts.
- Research boarding options or sitters.
- If you plan to board your pet, visit your top two or three choices.
- Prepare a contact sheet.
- Remove the padded topper.
- Wipe down all sides of the changing table.
- Discuss with your child what kind of party he or she wants and whom to invite.
- Pick a date.