26 Gorgeous Women’s Watches
Sure, you can tell time with a smartphone, but nothing looks smarter than a great watch. Find yours here, whether you want an investment piece or just a pretty face.
Dainty details, slight silhouettes, and subtle sparkle help round out a feminine wardrobe or add a delicate touch to a more minimal one.
1. Looks understated even with a mother-of-pearl–and-diamond face.
To buy: Emporio Armani gold-plated stainless-steel watch, $595, bloomingdales.com.
2. A glam crystal-bordered design from the takes-a-licking watchmaker.
To buy: Timex stainless-steel watch, $105, timex.com.
3. The best of both worlds: modern technology in etched stainless steel that feels vintage.
To buy: BCBG Max Azria watch, $135, bcbg.com for stores.
4. The link bracelet doubles as a piece of fine jewelry.
To buy: Coach gold-plated watch, $398, macys.com for stores.
5. Two dials so you can keep track of two time zones.
To buy: TJMaxx stainless-steel watch, $60, tjmaxx.com for stores.
6. Stainless steel and sterling silver nicely frame the face of diamonds and blue mother-of-pearl.
To buy: David Yurman watch, $2,400, 212-752-4255.
7. Rock around the clock with a dial of sterling-silver studs.
To buy: Croton gold-plated watch, $295, 866-274-3673.