26 Gorgeous Women’s Watches
These oversize styles have the qualities you look for in a gentleman: They’re striking and smart, and they leave a lasting
1. Slick and shiny, from the stainless-steel links to the opaline black dial, this wristwatch will look polished even after years of wear.
To buy: Baume & Mercier watch, $2,750, baume-et-mercier.com for stores.
2. In rose gold–plated stainless steel, this minimalist beauty (which features a stopwatch) combines flawless form and function.
To buy: Movado watch, $850, movado.com.
3. Rosy-colored steel elevates a sporty chronograph, making it fit for 24/7 wear.
To buy: Fossil watch, $135, fossil.com.
4. It hails from the men’s department, but this chunky watch will certainly look cool on you, too.
To buy: Claiborne alloy watch, $57, jcp.com.
5. This update of the iconic 1945 Carrera timepiece has the same enduring qualities: an automatic function, easy-to-read blue numbers, and a textured dial.
To buy: Tag Heuer stainless-steel watch, $2,700, nordstrom.com.
6. With a band made of supple calfskin, this Swiss-made keepsake has glow-in-the-dark hands.
To buy: Georg Jensen watch, $1,400, georgjensen.com.
Most Popular Galleries
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.