26 Gorgeous Women’s Watches
These oversize styles have the qualities you look for in a gentleman: They’re striking and smart, and they leave a lasting
1. Slick and shiny, from the stainless-steel links to the opaline black dial, this wristwatch will look polished even after years of wear.
To buy: Baume & Mercier watch, $2,750, baume-et-mercier.com for stores.
2. In rose gold–plated stainless steel, this minimalist beauty (which features a stopwatch) combines flawless form and function.
To buy: Movado watch, $850, movado.com.
3. Rosy-colored steel elevates a sporty chronograph, making it fit for 24/7 wear.
To buy: Fossil watch, $135, fossil.com.
4. It hails from the men’s department, but this chunky watch will certainly look cool on you, too.
To buy: Claiborne alloy watch, $57, jcp.com.
5. This update of the iconic 1945 Carrera timepiece has the same enduring qualities: an automatic function, easy-to-read blue numbers, and a textured dial.
To buy: Tag Heuer stainless-steel watch, $2,700, nordstrom.com.
6. With a band made of supple calfskin, this Swiss-made keepsake has glow-in-the-dark hands.
To buy: Georg Jensen watch, $1,400, georgjensen.com.
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.