26 Gorgeous Women’s Watches
Sure, you can tell time with a smartphone, but nothing looks smarter than a great watch. Find yours here, whether you want an investment piece or just a pretty face.
Dainty details, slight silhouettes, and subtle sparkle help round out a feminine wardrobe or add a delicate touch to a more
1. Looks understated even with a mother-of-pearl–and-diamond face.
To buy: Emporio Armani gold-plated stainless-steel watch, $595, bloomingdales.com.
2. A glam crystal-bordered design from the takes-a-licking watchmaker.
To buy: Timex stainless-steel watch, $105, timex.com.
3. The best of both worlds: modern technology in etched stainless steel that feels vintage.
To buy: BCBG Max Azria watch, $135, bcbg.com for stores.
4. The link bracelet doubles as a piece of fine jewelry.
To buy: Coach gold-plated watch, $398, macys.com for stores.
5. Two dials so you can keep track of two time zones.
To buy: TJMaxx stainless-steel watch, $60, tjmaxx.com for stores.
6. Stainless steel and sterling silver nicely frame the face of diamonds and blue mother-of-pearl.
To buy: David Yurman watch, $2,400, 212-752-4255.
7. Rock around the clock with a dial of sterling-silver studs.
To buy: Croton gold-plated watch, $295, 866-274-3673.
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.