How to Organize Your Beauty Products
Step 3: Set Your Space Back Up
Now that you know what you love and what you don't, put everything back in a system that makes sense to you. Here are some suggestions:
- Put your special-occasion items in one special place you'll access just for those big events.
- Put your everyday items in an easily accessible spot.
- Give away the good stuff you never wear to willing friends and family, and dump expired products.
- Put the remaining "I'll wear them eventually" items on your counter. Make a promise that if you don't use them within a month, you'll toss them or give them away.
- Designate a space just for duplicates and extras. Next time you run out of anything, check this area to see if you already have it on hand, before buying anything new.
Most Popular Galleries
“Weak, cracked, or stained fingernails? You’ve come to the right place. Our friends at PureWow have four tips to keeping those nails strong and healthy. To see all four simple tricks for healing...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Americans' eating habits have improved - except among the poor, evidence of a w...
On the heels of the stellar new Nate Berkus collection comes another one from Ta...
from POPSUGAR Home
RESPECT. Read more: Best Coffee , Coffee Addict , Cheap Coffee...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...