How to Organize Your Beauty Products
Step 3: Set Your Space Back Up
Now that you know what you love and what you don't, put everything back in a system that makes sense to you. Here are some suggestions:
- Put your special-occasion items in one special place you'll access just for those big events.
- Put your everyday items in an easily accessible spot.
- Give away the good stuff you never wear to willing friends and family, and dump expired products.
- Put the remaining "I'll wear them eventually" items on your counter. Make a promise that if you don't use them within a month, you'll toss them or give them away.
- Designate a space just for duplicates and extras. Next time you run out of anything, check this area to see if you already have it on hand, before buying anything new.
“Whether you found a great deal on a slightly irregular coat, or if you’ve got your eye on a beautiful vintage dress, keep in mind that not all alternations are equal. These tailoring fixes are...”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Britain's fattest five-year-old has been taken into care after weighing in at m...
When it comes to decorating the space above your bed, avoid getting sucked into ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
There was something extra special about the featured ideabooks this week. There...