How to Organize Your Beauty Products
Step 3: Set Your Space Back Up
Now that you know what you love and what you don't, put everything back in a system that makes sense to you. Here are some suggestions:
- Put your special-occasion items in one special place you'll access just for those big events.
- Put your everyday items in an easily accessible spot.
- Give away the good stuff you never wear to willing friends and family, and dump expired products.
- Put the remaining "I'll wear them eventually" items on your counter. Make a promise that if you don't use them within a month, you'll toss them or give them away.
- Designate a space just for duplicates and extras. Next time you run out of anything, check this area to see if you already have it on hand, before buying anything new.
Most Popular Galleries
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.