How to Organize Your Beauty Products
Step 3: Set Your Space Back Up
Now that you know what you love and what you don't, put everything back in a system that makes sense to you. Here are some suggestions:
- Put your special-occasion items in one special place you'll access just for those big events.
- Put your everyday items in an easily accessible spot.
- Give away the good stuff you never wear to willing friends and family, and dump expired products.
- Put the remaining "I'll wear them eventually" items on your counter. Make a promise that if you don't use them within a month, you'll toss them or give them away.
- Designate a space just for duplicates and extras. Next time you run out of anything, check this area to see if you already have it on hand, before buying anything new.
Most Popular Galleries
“It’s possible that espadrilles are the ultimate spring shoe. They unmistakably welcome warmer weather, but they provide enough protection (and warmth) for those days that just didn’t quite get the...”
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While any coffee will provide some healthy payoffs, you need to pick the right ...
It happens with our fashion sense, our cooking skills, our finances - you name i...
from POPSUGAR Home
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (AP) — What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turn...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The dream of a summer lake house seems to exist for a lot of us, perhaps plante...