5 Updated Evening Makeup Looks
Try Lush False Eyelashes
What You Want
Fluttery lashes with movie-star impact.
How to Get the Look
- Pick up a set of individual lashes (they're easier to use, and they look more natural than a full fringe).
- Curl your own lashes with an eyelash curler. This will help them blend into the false ones.
- Do a practice run. Place two or three lashes along your lash lines, toward the outer corner of each eye. (They'll stay put temporarily.) Reposition them until you have the effect you want.
- Remove the lashes. Place a drop of transparent eyelash glue on the back of your hand, then use tweezers to dip the base of a lash in the adhesive. Attach it close to the roots of your own lash line. Repeat until you've applied all the lashes.
- Apply black mascara once the glue is dry. Bypass liner entirely, and use neutral shades on your face.
Next: Try Dark Nail Polish
Most Popular Galleries
“Weak, cracked, or stained fingernails? You’ve come to the right place. Our friends at PureWow have four tips to keeping those nails strong and healthy. To see all four simple tricks for healing...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
An experimental Ebola drug healed all 18 monkeys infected with the deadly virus...
Source: Natalie Franke A great bar setup is an important component in a glamorou...
from POPSUGAR Home
We want them all. Read more: Food Bloggers Cookbooks , Food Blo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week Google revealed it has a secret drone delivery service in the works....