5 Updated Evening Makeup Looks
Try Lush False Eyelashes
What You Want
Fluttery lashes with movie-star impact.
How to Get the Look
- Pick up a set of individual lashes (they're easier to use, and they look more natural than a full fringe).
- Curl your own lashes with an eyelash curler. This will help them blend into the false ones.
- Do a practice run. Place two or three lashes along your lash lines, toward the outer corner of each eye. (They'll stay put temporarily.) Reposition them until you have the effect you want.
- Remove the lashes. Place a drop of transparent eyelash glue on the back of your hand, then use tweezers to dip the base of a lash in the adhesive. Attach it close to the roots of your own lash line. Repeat until you've applied all the lashes.
- Apply black mascara once the glue is dry. Bypass liner entirely, and use neutral shades on your face.
Most Popular Galleries
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.