5 Updated Evening Makeup Looks
Try Lush False Eyelashes
What You Want
Fluttery lashes with movie-star impact.
How to Get the Look
- Pick up a set of individual lashes (they're easier to use, and they look more natural than a full fringe).
- Curl your own lashes with an eyelash curler. This will help them blend into the false ones.
- Do a practice run. Place two or three lashes along your lash lines, toward the outer corner of each eye. (They'll stay put temporarily.) Reposition them until you have the effect you want.
- Remove the lashes. Place a drop of transparent eyelash glue on the back of your hand, then use tweezers to dip the base of a lash in the adhesive. Attach it close to the roots of your own lash line. Repeat until you've applied all the lashes.
- Apply black mascara once the glue is dry. Bypass liner entirely, and use neutral shades on your face.
Next: Try Dark Nail Polish
Most Popular Galleries
“Weak, cracked, or stained fingernails? You’ve come to the right place. Our friends at PureWow have four tips to keeping those nails strong and healthy. To see all four simple tricks for healing...”
So where did longtime lovebirds Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt wed, exactly? No ve...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Removing both breasts to treat cancer affecting only one side doesn't boost sur...
Looking for a new way to revamp your space? We've got an idea - but it take...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ok, here's the deal, we all have that one vegan friend who doesn't do ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
My bedroom is on the second floor at the end of a long hallway, and because of ...