5 Updated Evening Makeup Looks
Try Red Lipstick
What You Want
Bold red lips that are fresh and youthful.
How to Get the Look
- Choose a sheer lipstick formula, which creates a more natural look than a cream or a matte does.
- Apply lip balm and allow it to sink in for a few minutes.
- Blot lips with a tissue to remove excess balm, then define and fill in with a muted red or berry pencil. Line with the side of the pencil, not the tip.
- Use a lip brush to apply a thin, even layer of lip color. "Precision is essential for this look, and using a brush prevents the color from looking sloppy," says makeup artist Carlo Longo.
- With such a bold mouth, keep the eyes simple. A bit of black mascara on the top lashes is all you need.
Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Lip Color in Sheer Ruby Radiance, $7 at drugstores.
Most Popular Galleries
“Did you know that the secret to glowing locks is in your kitchen? According to our colleagues at InStyle.com, to make your highlights shimmer, add one tablespoon of honey to your favorite...”
Date night can take on lots of forms: extreme, creative, outdoor and offbeatR...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
We hear over and over again that stress is unhealthy. And all that talk makes u...
If you adore the eclectic, vintage-inspired look of the Urban Outfitters apartme...
from POPSUGAR Home
This dessert takes no time at all to prep, but it looks REAL fancy. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We have a small, narrow entry in our home that seriously lacks storage. So havi...