5 Updated Evening Makeup Looks
Try Red Lipstick
What You Want
Bold red lips that are fresh and youthful.
How to Get the Look
- Choose a sheer lipstick formula, which creates a more natural look than a cream or a matte does.
- Apply lip balm and allow it to sink in for a few minutes.
- Blot lips with a tissue to remove excess balm, then define and fill in with a muted red or berry pencil. Line with the side of the pencil, not the tip.
- Use a lip brush to apply a thin, even layer of lip color. "Precision is essential for this look, and using a brush prevents the color from looking sloppy," says makeup artist Carlo Longo.
- With such a bold mouth, keep the eyes simple. A bit of black mascara on the top lashes is all you need.
Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Lip Color in Sheer Ruby Radiance, $7 at drugstores.
Most Popular Galleries
“Weak, cracked, or stained fingernails? You’ve come to the right place. Our friends at PureWow have four tips to keeping those nails strong and healthy. To see all four simple tricks for healing...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
Chocolate bourbon bacon pie is never a mistake. Read more: #Hpfo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...