Swimsuit Myths and Shopping Tips
6 Crucial Moves to Make When Trying on a Suit
- Lift your arms over your head. Does the top rise up?
- Bend over. Does your chest spill out the front?
- Lower your arms so they’re at your sides. Are your breasts coming out of the sides of the suit?
- Relax your shoulders. Do the straps fall off?
- Sit cross-legged. Does the bottom pop open or creep down in the back?
- Do a couple of lunges. Does the bottom ride up?
Most Popular Galleries
“Weak, cracked, or stained fingernails? You’ve come to the right place. Our friends at PureWow have four tips to keeping those nails strong and healthy. To see all four simple tricks for healing...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Your hunger is a mystery. Some days you eat what's on your plate and move on, w...
Leaving bright hues behind, Fall is the time to cozy up your bedding with heavy ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Sizzle, sizzle! No one can resist the titillating taste of bacon. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, many of the stories reminded me to open up my mind. I opene...