Swimsuit Myths and Shopping Tips
6 Crucial Moves to Make When Trying on a Suit
- Lift your arms over your head. Does the top rise up?
- Bend over. Does your chest spill out the front?
- Lower your arms so they’re at your sides. Are your breasts coming out of the sides of the suit?
- Relax your shoulders. Do the straps fall off?
- Sit cross-legged. Does the bottom pop open or creep down in the back?
- Do a couple of lunges. Does the bottom ride up?
Most Popular Galleries
“Here’s some good news about your (literally) beautiful future: According to a recent survey, people ages 65 years and older are more confident about their looks than any other age group. As part of...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
People who arrive at the hospital with a heart attack during business hours are...
Sure, a pint-size kitchen may not be ideal, but there are ways to make the most ...
from POPSUGAR Home
DIY French press, for real. Read more: French Press Coffee Hack ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Evergreen huckleberry ( Vaccinium ovatum ) is surely one of the most versatile,...