Swimsuit Myths and Shopping Tips
6 Crucial Moves to Make When Trying on a Suit
- Lift your arms over your head. Does the top rise up?
- Bend over. Does your chest spill out the front?
- Lower your arms so they’re at your sides. Are your breasts coming out of the sides of the suit?
- Relax your shoulders. Do the straps fall off?
- Sit cross-legged. Does the bottom pop open or creep down in the back?
- Do a couple of lunges. Does the bottom ride up?
Most Popular Galleries
“Weak, cracked, or stained fingernails? You’ve come to the right place. Our friends at PureWow have four tips to keeping those nails strong and healthy. To see all four simple tricks for healing...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
Chocolate bourbon bacon pie is never a mistake. Read more: #Hpfo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Curling up with popcorn and a movie, simmering a big pot of soup or chili on th...