Swimsuit Myths and Shopping Tips
5 Things to Do Before You Hit the Stores
1. Apply self-tanner a day in advance to warm up winter skin. But don’t try this on the day you plan to shop. The tanner will
rub off on the fabric.
2. Check your closet for clues as to what already works on you. Love how you look in V-necked tops? Try halter cuts. Not a solid in sight? Focus on prints.
3. Wear a seamless thong (which won’t show under swimsuits) and easy-to-remove clothing. A shift dress and slip-on flats allow for speedy changes.
4. Allot plenty of time to shop. You don’t want to settle just because you’re in a rush. Give yourself more than a lunch hour to browse and try on.
5. Drink a margarita (optional).
Most Popular Galleries
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.