7 Fall Outfits From 7 Versatile Pieces
Mix up your fall work wardrobe with stylish pieces that go together in multiple combinations.
The Secrets of a Mix-and-Match Wardrobe
Multitasking clothes don’t have to be a bore. You can pair up these standout fall pieces effortlessly and endlessly.
The 7 Key Pieces
1. Talbots silk blouse, $99, talbots.com.
2. United Colors of Benetton acrylic-and-wool dress, $129, 212-223-6250.
3. Magaschoni cashmere cardigan, $266, magaschoni.com.
4. Uniqlo polyester-blend pants, $40, uniqlo.com for stores.
5. H&M polyester skirt, $40, hm.com for stores.
6. Dana-Maxx wool-and-polyester blouse, $240, dana-maxx.com.
7. Theonne wool-blend blazer, $428, theonne.com.
How to Combine Them
Add piece 5 to piece 6. See the results.
Add piece 1 to piece 2. See the results.
Add piece 2 to piece 3. See the results.
Add piece 4 to piece 6 and piece 7. See the results.
Add piece 1 to piece 5 and piece 7. See the results.
Add piece 4 to piece 6. See the results.
Add piece 1 to piece 3 and piece 4. See the results.
Most Popular Galleries
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.