Buying Pants: What You Need to Know
My Rear Is High and Round, but My Legs Are Slim. Which Cuts Will Suit Me?
- Look for darting in the back, which makes room for a rounder bottom without causing the seat to look baggy.
- Choose pants with back pockets, as pairs without pockets often create a “unibum.”
- Remember that pocket size should be relative to your backside, says Andrews. A large bottom calls for large pockets.
- Try a bootcut style, which may help make a full rear seem more proportionate to slim legs.
- Look for labels like Baby Phat and Apple Bottoms, which are cut for bodies with fuller behinds and skinny legs, says Ambrose. Fox also recommends Austin Reed trousers.
Most Popular Galleries
“A few months back, I posted about my nail-biting habit. I got many great ideas about how to quit from all of you. I thought I’d follow up and let you know that, although I have not kicked the habit...”
Even though William Shakespeare would have turned 450 years old today, his plays...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Two recent deaths and increased emergency room visits in Colorado have highligh...
Our recipe for instant Spring can be pulled off in just a day - no time-consumin...
from POPSUGAR Home
You can now buy a six-pack of beer flavored lollipops. Yep, we're intereste...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
A lot has been written about the innovative spirit of San Francisco and its env...