Buying Pants: What You Need to Know
My Rear Is High and Round, but My Legs Are Slim. Which Cuts Will Suit Me?
- Look for darting in the back, which makes room for a rounder bottom without causing the seat to look baggy.
- Choose pants with back pockets, as pairs without pockets often create a “unibum.”
- Remember that pocket size should be relative to your backside, says Andrews. A large bottom calls for large pockets.
- Try a bootcut style, which may help make a full rear seem more proportionate to slim legs.
- Look for labels like Baby Phat and Apple Bottoms, which are cut for bodies with fuller behinds and skinny legs, says Ambrose. Fox also recommends Austin Reed trousers.
Most Popular Galleries
“What to wear? This is my latest dilemma (I know, I know… not such a big dilemma in the grand scheme of things): I am slightly stressed about what to wear to a few quickly approaching holiday parties...”
When it comes to the do’s and don’ts, you’ve got lots of questions. Here, solutions for making the season merry and bright.
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Two patients previously thought to be ‘cured’ of HIV after undergoi...
Want to bring personality into your room? Use layers! - House Beautiful How to ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Decorating the Christmas tree has always been one of the great joys of the holi...