Buying Pants: What You Need to Know
My Rear Is High and Round, but My Legs Are Slim. Which Cuts Will Suit Me?
- Look for darting in the back, which makes room for a rounder bottom without causing the seat to look baggy.
- Choose pants with back pockets, as pairs without pockets often create a “unibum.”
- Remember that pocket size should be relative to your backside, says Andrews. A large bottom calls for large pockets.
- Try a bootcut style, which may help make a full rear seem more proportionate to slim legs.
- Look for labels like Baby Phat and Apple Bottoms, which are cut for bodies with fuller behinds and skinny legs, says Ambrose. Fox also recommends Austin Reed trousers.
Most Popular Galleries
“Weak, cracked, or stained fingernails? You’ve come to the right place. Our friends at PureWow have four tips to keeping those nails strong and healthy. To see all four simple tricks for healing...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Your hunger is a mystery. Some days you eat what's on your plate and move on, w...
Leaving bright hues behind, Fall is the time to cozy up your bedding with heavy ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Sizzle, sizzle! No one can resist the titillating taste of bacon. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, many of the stories reminded me to open up my mind. I opene...